THE CARBON OFFSET PLATFORM IS AN ECOSYSTEM
CARBON OFFSET PLATFORM
- Intuitive UI and no-to-low data entry
- Effortless emission predictions and historical outcomes
- Algorithms consider the vessel, cargo and operational variables
- Confidently select projects using objective data and expert insights
- Perfectly seamless digital purchasing experience
- Accessibility on-demand to our team of specialists
- Share with the public and gain recognition
- Demonstrate how you avoid, reduce, and offset emissions
- Minimize ESG risk and maximize ESG results
Why Sail Carbon Neutral?
Increase customer loyalty
82% of shipping customers are willing to pay a premium for carbon-neutral shipping.
Appeal to green capital
33% of shipowners, charterers and financiers say that ESG factors have significant or crucial influence on investment and financing decisions.
Net Zero commitments
40% of the largest companies with Net Zero targets intend to use offsets. Only 2% rule them out.
Partner & Head of Business Development / CEO
Peak Group AS / K2 Project Forwarding
We've had great success promoting ESG-NRG to our clients, considering nearly 20% of our revenue comes from renewables. What sets ESG-NRG apart is their thorough project due diligence, which aligns with Peak Group's high standards. Plus, their integration with Dataloy's Voyage Management System will allow us to provide our clients with direct access to their voyage data and the option to compensate their emissions through the Carbon Offset Platform (MOP). We are confident in partnering with ESG-NRG for a sustainable future.
Head of Business
Oilmar Shipping and Chartering DMCC
Oilmar is actively building a portfolio of carbon credits. In that pursuit, the Carbon Offset Platform (MOP) provides a simple and convenient solution for end-users.
Seeing the market potential of carbon ledger, we didn't hesitate to ask Janek to purchase and hold 900tCO2 on our behalf in ESG-NRG's Carbon Wallet.
Provide confirmation of carbon credit retirement to your stakeholders. Published on the public carbon ledger and delivered to you in pdf format with:
• Your company logo
• Deal enablers (if any)
• Retirement reason and serial numbers (as published on the registry)
• Hyperlink to the carbon standard organization’s project page
• Hyperlink to the voyage on the public carbon ledger
• Printable version that uses less green ink available on request
ESG-NRG PITCHES AT GRUNDERPRISEN FINAL
We represented one of 4 regions that partook in GründerAcademy’s accelerator program, the others being Agder (facilitated by Innoventus Sør in Kristiansand), Rogaland (facilitated by Validé in Stavanger) and Vestland (faciliated by Vis in Bergen).
KEY TAKEAWAYS: SBTi & BVCM
Only 12 of the largest 94 shipowners have committed to a Net Zero target according to the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping.
One reason for the shortfall in Net Zero pledges may be that sectors such as oil & gas and maritime shipping (in addition to steel and chemicals) still lack methodologies from the Science Based Target initiative (SBTi).
NORWAY'S FIRST CLIMATE FOREST (VIDEO)
In 2022, Trefadder planted 700,000 trees, 300,000 of them in the Rogaland region. The same location you see in the picture above, Hagalid Gård, where our CEO Janek visited in late October to help plant the last trees of the season!
These trees will grow and sequester carbon for at least 60-80 years. This makes their carbon credits some of the safest investments you can make as we move into a Net Zero world.